7.13.2005

Help, my 3 year old has a fetish already!

Grace runs up to me yesterday all excited. "Mommy, mommy!" I was cabling at the moment so didn't look up till I heard... "mommy, look at my dick!" I think I got whiplash from looking up so fast. hehehe. Like her dick? It's such a lovely dick. Here's a better one. A couple of weeks ago she runs up to me and says, "Mommy, there's a huge penis in my room!" I asked her to repeat it with this sense of panic. I mean, what the heck is a huge penis doing in her room. "No, mommy, there's a huge penis out my window!" Great, in broad daylight, in our little neighborhood, there's a freak flashing... what else am I to think? I run into her room and ask her to point to it. Outside her window... is.... a.... bee nest! *sigh* Gotta love 'em. If they aren't doing something, they are saying something. hehehe.

My cabled shrug is coming along. I am working on it diligently so that I can move on to other projects that I'm desperate to start. T-man says Sculley and Mulder are investigating. He says they are certain a UFO is about to land in our garage. That's where I store all my unfinished projects. As I'm sitting outside with my little ones and Gracey's stick I hear the theme song from X-Files playing in our bedroom. He had remotely logged in and turned the song on his computer. What a tard!


I received my KnitPicks order today. 5 skeins of lace weight yarn and scarfStyle. Omgoodness! There's a ton of scarves I HAVE to knit up in there. Life is way too short. I soooo wish I was independently wealthy! Have a household staff, have a few personal assistants, and all the money to do all the things I want to do. Wouldn't that be nice. Wake up to a clean house. Have breakfast waiting for us all. Clean clothes sitting out. I could school the kids first thing in the morning and then have the rest of the day for fun, cuz hey, I don't have to cook, clean, nothing I don't wanna do. I have so many knit designs running around my head. I could have someone sketch it out after I describe it to them. Another could swatch it up for me. I could write up the pattern and then have someone knit it up to test out my pattern. That's only the items that I don't want to knit myself. Oh, how I could go on!

Well, Lily woke up and is STARVING, wasting away to nothing. Gotta run.

No comments: