9.09.2005

I can explain...




See, our camera downloads all photos into hubby's cpu. My laptop can't access his hard drive over our network. Well, it probably can, but it isn't currently set up that way. Our kids have 2 cpus, but I don't use those much. Our last computer, which, has a terminal in our kitchen, is technically MY gaming computer. Hubby has commandeered it though. Anyway, while he is at work I usually use my gaming cpu to blog, email, etc... It has access to hubby's said drive so that I can upload photos. Well, the network has been down for the last couple of days. I can't really use my hubby's cpu as he usually remotely logs into from work or he's playing EQ2 if he's home. Right now he's out on a customer call so I jumped on his puter. Good excuse, right? Right? Come on now! Be fair. hehehe.


Lookee, so what do you think? Beautiful. Yes she is! Oh, the neck scarf, hehehe, that's what I'm showing off here. For those who have forgotten, total laughs as I've been such a bad blogger lately that I've practically forgotten, this is Classic Elite's Blythe (baby camel) done in a smoke ring I designed for my LYS. I can't wait to knit mine up. This one is for the shop.

Here are some photos of my tooth fairy pillow. I think it turned out really well. The tooth fairy especially loves that it hangs from the bedroom door. Hubby says the tooth fairy loathes waking up children. hahaha. It has a lovely pocket for holding teefers and moolah. I tried to embroider this thing. Again, should have taken photos of the process as it was hilarious. My tooth kept coming out like Strawberry Shortcake's puffy white hat. Anna marveled at how well I could do the hat and Tim was rolling every time I showed him the new and improved version. So I ran to the craft store and picked up some patches. I really like the moon patch. But.... I found the PERFECT patch. Eventually I will knit up a new one to go with this patch as it um, well, ya know it doesn't really go with these colors, lol. I'm thinking a soft blue, peach and maybe a butter color for the next one. What do you think?

And Timothy? He's going to be singing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth." snicker. Weird, but I think all of my chillens so far have lost their 2 front teeth around this time of year. Christmas... did I, me, Loralyn, say Christmas? Woo hoo! We are celebrating Christmas again. I am so freaked. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I can't think of a more magical time of the year. Now I can sing Christmas songs all year round and not feel so goofy. Shut up Tim! Back to the pillow... Timothy loved the pillow. He especially loved the fact that he was the first one to use it. Anna was looking at it with pure jealousy. I said to her, "I bet you wished you could lose a tooth." She agreed so I offered to knock one out for her. Weird, she declined.

I started taking a few classes again. It is so nice to have some time for myself and do something productive at the same time. I met this wonderful gal named Melissa. She has the cutest little man who is about a month older than Lily. I think he is my favorite baby other than my own. He is so funny. He laughs, actually more like he guffaws, at who ever is talking, usually the instructor. I think I got a glimpse of what it will be like to be a grandma. You can cuddle them, play with them, just sit and hold them and the moment they fuss *bam* back to momma! Pretty nice, hehehehe.

No comments: