6.24.2005

Little Miss Piggy


snort snort says little miss Lily. She's been a growing. They all grow too fast! She was 7 lbs even at birth. 6 lbs 11 oz June 1st. Three weeks later on June 22nd she weighed 8 lbs 14 oz. oink oink.

Knitting news... I was able to scrape enough out of the left over Fabu for a scarf for Isabella. She loves it. Grace is now demanding hers. I've been wrestling with another scarf. Shimmer (I think) and Truffles. I purchased only enough for a novelty-style, however I decided on a heftier scarf. I think this is my 5th do-over. I finally was able to come up with a scarf that will get the desired length. It will be narrower than I wanted and looser guage than I wanted. It will make a beautiful gift. I should be able to finish it up today and then work on the afghan a little bit tonight. I will be so thankful when that is done. I can't wait to go *shopping* through my bins for my next fast project. I'm going to have to clear out a bin just for knitted gift items. I should say I need to go purchase a couple more bins. I still have at least one yard trash bag filled with yarn that can't fit into my current stash bins. One would think that 10 large bins would be enough stash yarn.... one would be mistaken though. snicker. Oh, the struggles and agony of those that have more money to buy yarn than time to knit up that yarn. tee hee.

No comments: